Did you Know?
- Agra Biofuels, when added to the fuel mix, will help to loosen those deposits and help your engine and oil burner run cleaner and more efficiently.
- Agra, the Mughal city is situated on the banks of the river Jamuna between Mathura and Surajpur.
- Bijapur abounds in Muslim architectural gems of the 15th to 17th centuries and is called the Agra of the South.
- At the time of the 2000 census, the per capita income in Agra was $16,960, compared with $21,587 nationally.
- Agra invested in excess of N$7,5 million into the revamp and can boast with a truly modern, state of the art facility.
- Agra was the capital of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his beautiful Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
- Rail: Agra is connected by rail with major cities, like Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi, Jaipur, Madras, Secunderabad and Trivandrum.