Did you Know?
- Agra Biofuel emissions decrease levels of cancer causing compounds like polycyclic hydrocarbons (PAH) by up to 85% and benzoanthracene by roughly 50%.
- The Fort in Agra, in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, is one of earliest surviving Mughal buildings in the city.
- Agra the famous Mughals city of Taj the seventh wonder of the world, is located on the west bank of river Yamuna.
- A tomb of glazed tiles is a memorial dedicated to poet-scholar and later the Prime Minister of Shah Jahan, Allama Afzel Khal Mullah Shukrullah of Shiraz.
- A trip from Delhi to Agra is a mere 124 km along-a-once royal road leading to the land of a glorious past created by skilled architects as the seat for the Mughal empire.
- Though Agra has been long renowened as the city of the Taj Mahal, it has overshadowed the fact that it has a large number of other magnificent monuments which we shall visit.
- Agra, or the city of the Taj, as it is known all over the world, is the goal of a pilgrimage to the creative best.