Did you Know?
- Bangkok, (in Thai,, or Krung Thep, Krung Thep Mahanakhon), population 8,538,610 (1990), is the capital and largest city of Thailand.
- By clicking to download WeatherBug, you agree to these terms.
- Bangkoksite Thailand, a travel guide and information about Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and interesting places
- The Royal Barge Procession was held in November.
- Bangkok will be playing host to many dazzling events, particularly at the Chao Phraya River, where visitors will witness spectacular boat processions, fireworks displays and be able to release their own ‘krathongs’ (a boat-like structure made from banana leaves) to appease the River Goddess.
- Home Directory Financial Services Insurance Specialty Insurance Bangkok Insurance Public CO Limited
- Bangkok airport and discover that what appeared to be a cold, cloudy day is actually uncomfortably hot.