Did you Know?
- Bangkok, (in Thai,, or Krung Thep, Krung Thep Mahanakhon), population 8,538,610 (1990), is the capital and largest city of Thailand.
- By clicking to download WeatherBug, you agree to these terms.
- BANGKOK, Thailand-Thai police ordered exiled former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra on Tuesday to return to Thailand to face charges that he concealed his ownership of millions of dollars worth of shares from...
- BANGKOK, Thailand-The family of a Thai politician who died in a 1998 Thai Airways crash filed suit Friday against the plane's maker, Airbus, claiming design and manufacturing flaws caused the crash.
- It's not really long enough, but even if you are on a tight schedule, you can still get a glimpse of Bangkok's treasures.
- I was holding a meeting in downtown Bangkok and the meeting was interrupted and everyone was out of the building immediately.
- Yet while Bangkok has undoubtedly embraced westernization and modernization, you only need to look a little under the surface to see that it remains undeniably a Thai place at heart.