Did you Know?
- It is not easy handling 40 boys in a class, but the effort my teachers put in educating me beyond the syllabus is something that I am always thankful for.
- When you were in primary school, girls like to go to the bookshop to buy cute stuff such as animal erasers,sharpeners,notebook etc.
- Still, for nets, a large number of boys turned up early in the term on weekday afternoons and new talent was recruited to replace the nine veterans of the school Cricket XI who had left the previous year.
- so, she called upon this one boy but he had no idea of what to be and while thinking of it, the teacher looked at him and say "jadi macam bapak kamu ajelah".
- By using boys for responsible jobs during the siege, he learned the good response youth give to a challenge.
- I was an ex student of Bukit Bintang Boys' Primary School 2 from year 1989 until 1995.
- PETALING JAYA: Old boys of the Bukit Bintang Secondary School (BBSS) are today grateful that the school's first headmaster, Dr Alastair McGregor, used the cane liberally back in the 1950s and 1960s to discipline them.