Did you Know?
- I remember when I was back in Bukit Bintang Boys Secondary School and every visit to the toilet was just disgusting.
- Bukit Bintang Boys Secondary School had a blood donation drive...
- Secondary school that is, did not enjoy primary school that much.
- Charterhouse School was in London when B.-P. first attended but whilst he was there it moved to Godalming, Surrey, a factor which had great influence in his later life.
- According to Colin Charles, OpenOffice.org community marketing contact for Malaysia, schools that benefited from the first round of donations in October included SMJK Bukit Bintang Boys, SMJK La Salle and SMJK Sultan Abdul Samad School here.
- I was a temporary teacher in a secondary school before I enter university few years ago.
- Boys streamed in and out of the school continually, on foot or by bike, did their thing and then just hung around as if unwilling to leave, for school was more interesting than home.