Did you Know?
- The airport was constructed at the tip of the main island at Changi and required an extensive land reclamation project.
- In May 2006, the topping out ceremony for Singapore Changi Airport's Terminal 3 was conducted to mark the completion of the main terminal building's structure and the beginning of its interior fit-out.
- The entire airport is a very smart, new place and very relaxing with gentle piped music, however the comfort and facilities go right up when you go through check-in to the 'air side'.
- Changi may be looking a bit worn around the edges but it is still one of the best airports in the world.
- In the "World Airport Survey" conducted by the same organisation, the airport came in second place for four consecutive years from 2002 to 2005 and was third in 2001, with a narrowing gap between itself and first placed Hong Kong International Airport in each successive year.
- CAI is one of the first Asian airport investment company to pursue airport investment opportunities globally and offer consultancy services to foreign airports.
- In CAI, we strive to constantly pursue investment opportunities overseas and we work in partnership with overseas airports to achieve the highest standard in operation and to maximise the economic value of the airport.