Did you Know?
- The only airport in the world to be currently classified as a 5 star airport, the highest category in Skytrax's "World Airport Star Ranking" .
- The construction of the Changi Airport Station of the MRT Line has some spectacular design features, including a 26m high glass atria at each entrance, and an underground steel bridge spanning the length of the platform.
- The airport is connected to the Mass Rapid Transit network, with Changi Airport Station located underground between Terminal 2 and the future Terminal 3.
- Newer or upcoming airports in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur as well as other regional hubs such as Dubai are posing serious challenges to Changi, which has consistently been voted one of the world's best airports by frequent travelers and industry executives.
- The World Travel Awards  was organised since 1994 and considered the "Oscars" of the travel industry, it awarded the "World's Leading Airport" title to Changi in 1994, the "Asia/Pacific's Leading Airport" title in 2001 and 2002, the "World's Leading Airport Lounge" award in 2003 and the "Asia's Leading Airport" award in 2004.
- The airport is served by SMRT Corporation's Changi Airport MRT Station, which is directly linked to Terminal 2 and 3 on either end, and serves a dual function of providing a pedestrian connection between the two.
- The only major difference from most airports and something that I personally believe to be a big mistake is that when you arrive at the baggage reclaim/customs area the screens between you and the waiting crowds of friends and relatives, waiting to greet the incoming are transparent.