Did you Know?
- Changi Airport has a wide range of facilities, including ATMs, bureaux de change, business services, airline lounges/travel clubs, duty-free shops, child facilities and multimedia payphones for Internet and e-mails.
- The Changi Airport Station is being constructed as the terminal station of the MRT Changi Airport Line.
- Changi Airports International is an international airport investor and manager.
- The airport is served by SMRT Corporation's Changi Airport MRT Station, which is directly linked to Terminal 2 and 3 on either end, and serves a dual function of providing a pedestrian connection between the two.
- Singapore Changi Airport is a modern comfortable and generally satisfying airport.
- Look at airports such as Brisbane, where the entire airport seems to only be equipped with 2 x-ray stations serving the entire airport after the immigration point, and that means up to six planes during the peak hours.
- In May 2006, the topping out ceremony for Singapore Changi Airport's Terminal 3 was conducted to mark the completion of the main terminal building's structure and the beginning of its interior fit-out.