Did you Know?
- Generations of fans, however, have long since recognized that "Chinatown" is a milestone in the history of the film noir and in the professional history of its participants, and one of Hollywood's finest hours.
- Chinatown is one of the city's earliest commercial and residential districts, containing a remarkable collection of buildings from Vancouver's boom years at the turn of the last century.
- A Chinatown is a section containing a large population of Chinese people within a city that is not predominantly Chinese.
- Vegetarians will find several restaurants catering particularly to their needs but don't be surprised if these vegetarian restaurants have "pork", "beef" or "poultry" on the menu they're all made from gluten, a wheat product.
- Houston Chinatown and Asian Culture at your fingertips
- Lying south of Dusit and Banglamphu, the Chinatown (เยาวราช) district is one of the oldest areas of Bangkok as Chinese merchants were originally moved to this area in the early 1780's when Bangkok was founded.
- A Chinatown is a section of an urban area associated with a large number of Chinese residents or commercial activities within a city outside China.