Did you Know?
- The Indian city of Fatehpur Sikri is easily accessible through air, road and rail from the other major Indian cities and states.
- Fatehpur Sikri : complete information on fatehpur sikri tour, agra fatehpur sikri travel, fatehpur sikri heritage tour, heritage travel in india.
- This view of Fatehpur Sikri shows the tallest tower in the palace complex, the "Panch Mahal", and in front, a building that according to legend was the school for Akbar's numerous wives.
- The imperial city of the Mughal dynasty between 1571 and 1584, Fatehpur Sikri was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Fatehpur Sikri is the most popular day excursion from Agra, the city of Taj and capital of invincible Mughals for a long time.
- At Fatehpur Sikri, there are very few buildings that can be seen from all four sides in isolation--among them the Diwan-i-Khas and the Sonakra Makan.
- Fatehpur Sikri - Search Results - MSN Encarta