Did you Know?
- Genting Berhad was acknowledged as the No.1 Leading Company in Malaysia for 10 years, ie in 2004 and for 9 consecutive years (1994 - 2002) by The Asian Wall Street Journal 200 (formerly Far Eastern Economic Review 200).
- Only 50km’s from Kuala Lumpur, the Genting Highlands is a revered family destination that keeps kids and adults busy with many events and things to do.
- Genting Highlands is located at an altitude of 1,800 metres above sea level and is one of the most developed hill holiday resorts in Malaysia.
- Genting Highlands — pronounced ghen-ting with a hard "G" — is in Pahang, Peninsular Malaysia.
- From Kuala Lumpur on a clear night one can see the lights of Genting Highland twinkling in the sky, a reminder that Genting is a mere one hours drive from the city.
- Renowned for its abundant green surroundings and crisp, cool air, Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort is certainly a refreshing getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- From thereon is a smaller road ascending the Cameron highlands, just 60 km but a real rally track full of turns and hairpins.