Did you Know?
- The diversity of herpefauna found around Genting Highlands may not be as great as those in the Cameron Highlands or Fraser's Hill, but because of its proximity to the city, Genting Highlands remains a reasonable place to visit if you need to do some herping conveniently without an overnight stay.
- Genting Highlands is more or less a 24-hour entertainment resort.
- Genting Highlands Malaysia is situated towards east of Kuala Lumpur around fifty kilometers from the KL city, at about an hours drive.
- Genting Highlands — pronounced ghen-ting with a hard "G" — is in Pahang, Peninsular Malaysia.
- Genting Group chairman Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay said in a statement the award was a recognition of Gentings excellent service and its ability to produce world-class integrated resorts that benefited tourism industries.
- Today's much anticipated stage to the Genting Highlands produced only a minor reshuffle, but once again, the 26 year-old neo-pro from Selle Italia Diquigiovanni was the major surprise, becoming the first rider to take back-to-back stage wins at the 2006 TM Le Tour de Langkawi.
- A twenty-five kilometre climb to the top of Genting Highlands, considered to be the hardest stage of the 2006 TM Tour de Langkawi.