Did you Know?
- To date, Genting Highlands Resort has five hotels (namely Genting Hotel, Highlands Hotel, Resort Hotel, Theme Park Hotel and First World Hotel) and two apartment blocks (Ria and Kayangan Apartments) at the hilltop and Awana Genting Highlands Golf and Country Resort.
- Genting Highlands is more or less a 24-hour entertainment resort.
- A twenty-five kilometre climb to the top of Genting Highlands, considered to be the hardest stage of the 2006 TM Tour de Langkawi.
- Genting Highlands Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort is close to public transportation of Genting Highlands city.
- Genting Hotel is connected with other four establishments: Highlands, Resort, Theme Park and First World, as well as the indoor theme park.
- Genting Highlands is a peak on the Titiwangsa Mountains in Peninsular Malaysia and it is home to a famous mountain resort straddling the border of the states of Pahang and Selangor.
- Genting Highlands itself is a tiny pocket of buildings composed of resorts, shopping complexes and a theme park located on the peak, but what brings in the droves of visitors is the Las Vegas-styled casino.