Did you Know?
- The group's pioneer project is Genting Highlands Resort, the main attraction of the resort is its casino and theme park.
- GENTING HIGHLANDS, Malaysia - A 45-minute ride on the highway from Kuala Lumpur leads to a drab structure housing a couple of restaurants and four levels of parking.
- The room was pretty decent, as opposed to a colleague's description of the standard hotel rooms at the aforementioned resort, with shocking pink curtains and corny interior design, allegedly aimed at getting people out of their rooms to keep rolling the dice.
- Setting up a private company called Genting Highlands Berhad on April 27, 1965, with the late Tan Sri Haji Mohammed Noah bin Omar, Tan Sri Lim successfully obtained approval for the alienation of 12,000 acres and 2,800 acres of land from the Pahang and Selangor State Government respectively between the years 1965 and 1970.
- Gentings head of strategic investments Justin Leong said Genting was an integrated resort that offered not only casinos, but also entertainment, meeting places for business conventions, or simply a place to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Genting Hotel is known for its superb facilities and services for guests of immaculate taste.
- Centrally located at the peak and in the midst of the activities, the Genting hotel is the premier hotel for visitors at the resort.