Did you Know?
- Malaysians from all walks of life celebrate the official birthday of SPB Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the King of Malaysia, with much delight and affection.
- Jose Miguel "Mike" Arroyo exchanges pleasantries with Malaysian majesties (Queen) Raja Permaisuri Agong (L) and (King) Yang di-Pertuan Agong during the state banquet in honor of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo at the Istana Negara in Kuala Lumpur Tuesday night (August 7).
- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo walks with His Majesty, the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, and his wife, Raja Permaisuri Agong, (behind the President) upon her arrival at the Parliament House in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday (August 7).
- Malaysia is a country divided by the South China Sea.
- In the evening both their Majesties will attend a State Banquet in their honour given by President Susilo at the Istana Negara here.
- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo bids goodbye to Their Majesties (King) Yang Di-Pertuan Agong and the (Queen) Raja Permaisuri Agong during a farewell call at Istana Negara (Royal Palace) in Kuala Lumpur Thursday (August 9).
- It's the grounds of Istana Negara (National Palace), the official residence of the king of Malaysia.