Did you Know?
- Established in 1929, the full name of the company that runs the representative team is KalPa Hockey Oy.
- Beautifully rounded for visual harmony, the Kalpa Grande's curves are a contemporary application of the principles of proportionality.
- To prolong the youthfulness of the body several physical as well as mental disciplinary methods along with rasayanas or herbal medicines are used, to rebuild the body's cells and tissues after the initial process of detoxificationpanchakarma.
- The sixth limb or Anga of the Vedapurusa is Kalpa, his hand.
- Each of the four stages takes up twenty small kalpas--twenty kalpas for coming into being, twenty kalpas for dwelling, twenty kalpas for decaying, and twenty kalpas for going empty." (EDR I) "The very first kalpa [of a particular world-system], of course, begins the cycle of coming into being, stasis, decay, and emptiness.
- The district headquarters (Recong Peo) is situated at a distance of 260 km from Shimla and 51 km from Sangla.
- Kalpa Shah, VP of Direct Sales and Marketing has 14 years of experience in various industries including retail and software.