Did you Know?
- This fountain is not at the very base, but is located on the Tower grounds.
- A short distance from the Petronas Towers is Menora KL, or KL Tower.
- We had the good fortune of being one of the last vehicles allowed into the KL Tower area, as I turned around to see traffic policemen placing barriers on the road.
- The tower is 421 mtrs in height and tourists are allowed to visit one part of the building.
- The four tallest towers in the world are CN Tower in Canada at 553m, Ostankino Tower in Russia at 537m, Shanghai Tower in China at 468m followed by Menara Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia at 421m.
- We were initially worried about getting to KL Tower for the stage start, since neither Andrew nor I knew the way there.
- KL Tower, à Kuala Lumpur, Malaisie, 421 m.