Did you Know?
- KL Tower opens from 10am till 10pm daily if I am not mistaken........I am pretty sure bout the closing but not the opening hrs.
- Beside this stood the KL tower which is basically the communications tower.
- Overlooking the Petronas Towers is the KL Tower.
- KL has flourished as the result of the exploration, then the British moved their base to KL from Klang, and started to reform the City.
- Among the distinguished guests to the Tower were the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Jaafar, Raja Pemaisuri Agong Tuanku Najihah, the wives of the Sultan of Brunei, DYMM Paduka Seri Baginda Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha and DYTM Pengiran Isteri Hajah Mariam.
- KL TOWER - PART II Upon ascending the gentle slope of the hill, you will catch a glimpse of the KL Tower standing tall, erect and elegant beckoning every visitor to have a closer look at her.
- This tower is KL's main communications tower and is open for tourist viewings from the observation deck at 276 metres above sea level at a cost of RM 20.