Takashimaya mall @ Orchard Road 1
Malls of Singapore on Orchard Road 1
Did you Know?
- Situated in a quiet upper class residential area just on the outskirt of the city, what you experience when you stay at Orchard Road hotels is the tranquility of a quiet neighborhood plus the convenience of city life, this is the case when you stay at VIP Hotel.
- The immediate vicinity of Orchard Road, Orchard Planning Area is one of 55 urban planning areas as specified by the Urban Redevelopment Authority, and is a commercial district.
- Description: "Appleseed Country" A drive on the back roads to our farm is spectacular anytime but especially in the fall when you can taste our apples, cider, and other home grown and homemade products.
- Orchard Road got its name from the nutmeg, pepper and fruit orchards that used to lie on either side of the street in the 1800s.
- A veteran in the Orchard Road scene, this centre is now home to John Little, one of Singapore's most established department stores.
- Pat Orchard has discovered some startlingly beautiful electrikery to bolster his acoustic guitar pickings, and on Shabby Road this superbly complements his Sting-with-a-human-touch vocals.
- Hotel Singapore Orchard Road - Deals www.sidestep.com - Compare prices from 120+ sites and save up to 70% on over 95,000 accomodations - find the perfect one for yourself.