Did you Know?
- Kelley Park is, by definition, a Victorian village.
- Strathcona Park Lodge and Outdoor Education Centre have accommodations for up to 200 guests.
- Beaver Creek State Park offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy outdoor recreational activities in a scenic location, as well as to visit Gastons Mill and Pioneer Village to learn about the regions rich history.
- Activities for outdoor enthusiasts include quiet walks in BC's Strathcona Provincial Park and paddles on the lake for time to reflect.
- We publish material related to the Park and local area, such as maps, a checklist of birds, a booklet about the hiking trails and cassette tour tapes of the Cabot Trail.
- Our state public lands offer accessible amenities and outdoor recreational opportunities, from campsites, playgrounds and visitor centers, to fishing piers, hunting areas and park trails.
- The Rink at Campus Martius Park: The ice-skating rink is open, with a warming pavilion and outdoor seating.