Did you Know?
- Strathcona Park Lodge, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, specializes in wilderness courses and outdoor adventures.
- During my five years in Colorado, I worked as an interpreter for Eldorado Canyon State Park, taught a hands-on, after-school science program in Denver area schools, and led month-long backpacking courses for the National Outdoor Leadership School.
- Strathcona Provincial Park is located on central Vancouver Island near the communities of Campbell River and the Comox Valley, which are the primary access points to the park.
- Beaver Creek State Park offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy outdoor recreational activities in a scenic location, as well as to visit Gastons Mill and Pioneer Village to learn about the regions rich history.
- Parking facilities include indoor and outdoor private property belonging to a house, the side of the road, a parking lot or car park, and indoor and outdoor multi-level structures.
- The pool at Thornden park is a 50 meters long, eight lane outdoor pool, with a capacity of 499 bathers.
- The Lake District is known for its outdoor activities from walking, climbing, cycling, mountain biking and watersports with Ambleside being the outdoor centre with all its outdoor shops in the Lakes.