Did you Know?
- Located on The East Coast of Thailand; 240 metres high, you can stand and gaze at the beauty of the coastline and Pattaya City.
- Pattaya, on the eastern coast of the Gulf of Thailand, was a small fishing village until the early 1960's when it was 'invaded' by American soldiers and sailors seeking rest and recreation while on leave from serving in Vietnam.
- These cover the main streets of Pattaya, Naklua and Jomtien.
- The only better thing than the beach outside is the inside of our accommodation rooms with private balconies looking out over the bay of Pattaya, separate bathrooms refrigerator, colour television, telephone, minibar, room service and daily laundry deliveries.
- Step into the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and enter a haven of elegant calm, far away from the rigors of the everyday world.
- Hotels hotel pattaya beach thailand ResortsCompare prices and Spas in thailand, hotel reservation for those planning to receive 75% discount hotel thailand, thailand.
- Pattaya City has introduced an air-conditioned bus service with scheduled stops along designated routes.