Did you Know?
- The Amari Orchid Resort and Tower is located at the quiet northern end of Pattaya Bay and consists of the 5-star Ocean Tower and the 4-star Garden Wing.
- The Montien Hotel is an icon in Pattaya (initially being the Regent of Pattaya).
- The Pattaya Mail on July 4 joins the Kingdom in humbly wishing a Happy Birthday to a most remarkable person, Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn.
- Pattaya is much more than a beach resort- its a vibrant, pulsating city, known for its beauty, its colourful nightlife, and its attractiveness as a tourist destination.
- Pattaya is 147 km southeast of Bangkok, and faces the Gulf of Siam.
- If you are coming to Pattaya Beachroad, Pattaya 2nd Road and North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Pattaya Hill or Jomtien Beach areas, we also have special dedicated websites with lots of detailed information.
- Some twenty minutes from central Pattaya, this bucolic enclave features a landscape of native Thai flora, a fascinating collection of Bonsai trees, and massive ancient rocks (thus the park's unusual name) imported from Kanchanaburi province.