Did you Know?
- After the GIs had left, Pattaya continued to grow in popularity at such a rate with both Thai and foreign tourists and thus, with and ever-increasing influx of visitors and residents from the burgeoning surrounding industrial estates, she developed into what she is today.
- Pattaya city is located on the eastern coast of the country at latitude 13 N and longitude 101 E in the area of Chon Buri province.
- Pattaya is famous for them, and the numerous go go venues, beer bars and strip clubs really attract the punters, here’s the low-down on how it all works...
- Fifty years ago Pattaya was a sleepy little fishing village, dwarfed by her neighbors to the North, Na Klua, to the South, Rayong.
- Pattaya is divided into sections, each with a very different character.
- Pattaya's sunny climate provides ideal condition from swimming and water activities, fishing, boat sailing, speed boating, water scooter, riding, water skiing, par...
- Pattaya is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the