Did you Know?
- The Montien Hotel is an icon in Pattaya (initially being the Regent of Pattaya).
- Pattaya Water Park is on Thappraya Road, at the top of Jomtien Beach, covering an area of around 80 rai.
- Whether you are looking for a well-deserved family vacation or a weekend getaway for a little adventure, total relaxation or romance, A-One Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya offers you a truly wonderful and memorable vacation experience.
- Pattaya was simply a small fishing village until the rich of Bangkok discovered it as a beach resort in the 1960s.
- Pattaya Water Park is on Thapphraya Road, to the north of Jomtien Beach, covering an area of around 32 acres.
- Pattaya is purpose made for holiday fun and provides it with the utmost convenience.
- Pattaya has it all: tranquil beaches, lavish resorts, luscious seafood and a gamut of sporting and leisure activities - all less than two hours from Bangkok's concrete jungle -- read more details