Did you Know?
- Fifty years ago Pattaya was a sleepy little fishing village, dwarfed by her neighbors to the North, Na Klua, to the South, Rayong.
- Pattaya Marriott Resort and Spa (formerly the Royal Garden Resort Pattaya) boasts exceptional accommodation of 293 rooms and suites, all with either balconies or terraces.
- Pattaya’s coastal location brings sea breezes and the rain tends to come in short and heavy bursts rather than prolonged over days.
- Overview:Located in the quiet vicinity of Pattaya, which is only five minutes from the city center, The Cosy Beach Hotel is a definite choice for those who want both the serenity of a beachside resort and the...
- Pattaya continued to grow in popularity at such a rate with both Thai and foreign tourists, that the local government could not cope with the administration.
- Pattaya (Thai: พัทยา Phatthaya) is a city in Thailand, located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand (12°55′39″N, 100°52′31″E), about 165 km southeast of Bangkok in the province of Chon Buri.
- Pattaya park offers an amusement park, Jacuzzi and a gigantic slide.