Did you Know?
- Saharan Exploration - Self Drive 4x4 Expeditions to the Sahara
- However, as the storms continued to develop, the two types of nuclei were removed from the storms by the precipitation and these nuclei then had less of an effect on the amount of rain reaching the surface.
- Copyright 1995-2006 Saharan Studies Association - Comments to Webmaster
- USATODAY.com - Hazy cloud of Saharan dust nearing U.S. Classifieds:
- Figure 1 shows locations of several GPS dropwindsondes that were launched by NOAA's G-IV jet around the environment of Hurricane Danielle of 1998.
- Additional background information on the Saharan Air Layer (SAL) can be found at the NOAA/AOML/Hurricane Research Division's Tropical Cyclone FAQ page.
- updated 7-27-2004 Dinka (Nilo-Saharan) belongs to the Western Nilotic sub-branch of the Nilotic sub-branch of the Eastern Sudanic sub-branch of the Chari-Nile branch of the Nilo- Saharan family of languages.