Did you Know?
- This fort was for the new Saharan Company of the Hoggar, formed in part from the mobile group from Fort Motylinski, who came from the Saharan Company of Tidikelt (In Salah) and which was just being dissolved.
- However, as the storms continued to develop, the two types of nuclei were removed from the storms by the precipitation and these nuclei then had less of an effect on the amount of rain reaching the surface.
- updated 8-12-2002 Teso (Nilo-Saharan) belongs to the Eastern Nilotic sub-branch of the Nilotic sub-branch of the Eastern Sudanic sub-branch of the Chari-Nile branch of the Nilo- Saharan family of languages.
- An illustrative example of the military encounter between North and West African states is the dispute on the possession of the important salt mines of Taghaza in central Sahara.
- Saharan Exploration - Self Drive 4x4 Expeditions to the Sahara
- The Sanskrit language was made up almost entirely out of that half of the Saharan language which starts with VCV, while the scholars creating the Romance languages and English used the same system as a priority but quite often felt obliged to use a CV word for the first morpheme.
- It is spoken in the Sudan and in Ethiopia.