Clarke Quay & Singapore river night view 1
Skyview of Singapore city in night 1
Singapore in night from Clarke Quey 1
Singapore skyscrapers as seen from Hotel Grand Chancellor, Little India 1
Did you Know?
- It is separated from Indonesia to the south by the Singapore Strait and from Malaysia to the north by the Johore Strait.
- Located in Singapore's new business and commercial center, the hotel is a five-minute walk from the MRT and a 20-minute drive from Changi International Airport.
- Through giving and sharing, Singapore International Foundation volunteers have learnt not to take for granted what they have—a roof over their heads, food on the table, access to basic health and education services, and life skills to sustain daily needs.
- Within Singapore's transport system, Holland Village is usually reached from other parts of Singapore either by bus or taxi, and is linked to Orchard Road via the road it lies on, Holland Road.
- Singapore students were in first place in the 1995, 1999 and 2003 TIMSS.
- I guess living in the gastronomical hodge-podge that is Singapore gives us the opportunity to sample a huge range of food from different cultures, which possibly makes us a lot more adventurous than some of our counterparts.
- For mathematics and science weenies see The Mathematics and Astronomy of the Singapore Flag for an analysis on the crescents on the Singapore flag and arms, and on the pentagram formed by the stars.