Clarke Quay & Singapore river night view 1
Skyview of Singapore city in night 1
Singapore in night from Clarke Quey 1
Singapore skyscrapers as seen from Hotel Grand Chancellor, Little India 1
Did you Know?
- Singapore, formally the Republic of Singapore (Malay: Republik Singapura; Chinese: 新加坡共和国, Pinyin: Xīnjiāpō Gònghéguó; Tamil: சிங்கப்பூர் குடியரசு, Ciŋkappūr Kudiyarasu), is an island city-state and the smallest country in Southeast Asia.
- Singapore was expelled from the federation on 7 August 1965 after heated ideological conflict developed between the state government formed by PAP and the Federal government in Kuala Lumpur.
- Singapore's fiscal burden of government score is 0.4 point better this year.
- Rising up like a mini-city beside the Singapore River are the expansive terraces of the Merchant Court, its walls ringed with balconies and crowned by...
- Singapore, a city-state with gross domestic product one 40th that of Japan, is poised to overtake Tokyo as Asia's biggest currency trading center, fueled by investor...
- The Republic of Singapore consists of the main island of Singapore, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula between the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean, and 58 nearby islands.
- Singapore has a warm and humid climate throughout the year with a daily average temperature range of 24oC to 32oC.