Clarke Quay & Singapore river night view 1
Skyview of Singapore city in night 1
Singapore in night from Clarke Quey 1
Singapore skyscrapers as seen from Hotel Grand Chancellor, Little India 1
Did you Know?
- We all know how commercialised public space in Singapore can be, but the latest travesty along Orchard Road is really a madcap leap into a whole new world of abject silliness.
- Since the Foundation’s inception in 1991, our volunteers have been committing their skills and efforts to improving lives, in areas as diverse as early childhood and maternal education, IT and language training, nutrition programmes, public hygiene initiatives, community healthcare and rehabilitation of disadvantaged children and the disabled.
- I guess living in the gastronomical hodge-podge that is Singapore gives us the opportunity to sample a huge range of food from different cultures, which possibly makes us a lot more adventurous than some of our counterparts.
- Singapore Slings music also reverberates with the postpunk manifestos of Suicide, the Stooges and The Velvet Underground, all among the bands chief musical heroes.
- Singapore topped an annual global ranking of business- friendly economies, according to a World Bank report released Wednesday that also named China as the best reformer in Asia over the past...
- Through giving and sharing, Singapore International Foundation volunteers have learnt not to take for granted what they have—a roof over their heads, food on the table, access to basic health and education services, and life skills to sustain daily needs.
- Singapore, formally the Republic of Singapore (Malay: Republik Singapura; Chinese: 新加坡共和国, Pinyin: Xīnjiāpō Gònghéguó; Tamil: சிங்கப்பூர் குடியரசு, Ciŋkappūr Kudiyarasu), is an island city-state and the smallest country in Southeast Asia.