Did you Know?
- Suria is located in Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC).
- Petronas plans to sell a quarter of its stake in KLCC Property Holdings Bhd., which owns the 88-story towers and surrounding mall, office and hotel complex, by the end of May, said the people, who declined to be identified.
- Suria KLCC is a shopping complex located at the base of the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Suria KLCC has quite a number of restaruants, most of them are on the high price side..
- The second area is the underground Suria KLCC.
- Suria meanssun in Sanskrit, and the objective of the development was to provide its customers and visitors with all they could require or imagine from a retail and leisure destination.
- KLCC boasts a state-of-the art concert hall - home of the Malaysian Phiharmonic Orchestra - an art gallery and a science discovery centre, Petrosains...