Did you Know?
- I spied this little place just outside Little Penang Cafe in Suria KLCC recently and decided to indulge in their cookies.
- Suria KLCC will continue to invest in our facilities and our people to ensure that we remain fresh and relevant to our customers.
- Outside Suria KLCC mall is the 20-hectare KLCC park, which is also part of the KLCC project.
- Suria KLCC Mall is a huge six-level crescent-shaped shopping mall, opened on May 8th, 1998 nestled at the foot of the world's tallest building, Petronas Twin Towers.
- We finally decided to use batik and KLCC as the core elements, and Suria KLCC as the venue to showcase this identity.
- This is an effective branding for KLCC and also with entertainment value for shoppers, especially for children who would enjoy the batik creation resulted from their sound input.
- They are KLCC, KL Sentral, Medan Pasar, Titiwangsa and Maluri.