Did you Know?
- At the right of Spiti river, is an ancient village named Tabo, flanked on either side by lofty brown hills and sun burnt, is the seat of one of the most famous Buddhist monasteries - Sherlang, Duang, Chamba, Chibbo, Domlang Gompas, regarded by many as only next to the Thelong Gompa in Tibet.
- Tabo monastery is one of the most famous Buddhist monasteries, regarded by a large number of followers as only next in importance to the Tholing gompa of Tibet.
- Tabo was built before Alchi monastery of LadaKh, nevertheless, both of them contain huge repository of contemporary Kashmiri art of the 11 th century.
- Tabo is located at a height of 3050 metres in the magnificently isolated Spiti valley in Himachal Pradesh.
- Tabo Monastery : 3,050 metres) It is 47 km.
- He was awakened by his father Tabo Kiven who raised the alarm about the fire at Josephs house and Kasave went to help in the rescue, which later took her to hospital.
- The Banjara Retreat at Tabo (Himachal Pradesh, India) overlooks the old monastery and is 1 km away from the Spiti river that flows through the area.