Did you Know?
- This technique is centered on using a tabo, a bowl kept in the bathroom specifically for the purpose of washing ones ass.
- Thus the tabo becomes a metaphor for the Filipino diaspora - similarly diverse and dispersed, yet, unmistakeably Pinoy, quirky, and reassuringly familiar and hospitable wherever they're found.
- Tabo monastery is one of the most famous Buddhist monasteries, regarded by a large number of followers as only next in importance to the Tholing gompa of Tibet.
- Tabo is one of the few monuments where one can study continuous development of Western Tibetan art from 11th to 2Oth centuries.
- Tabo, a medium-size village (population 540, altitude 3280 metres) in the lower Spiti valley, is famous for its monastery.
- The Tabo school administrators will have a chance to see how their vision of the school could evolve...
- In the spring of 1989, the "Go for it, Tabo!" manifesto song was first heard, and during the summer of 1989, the first Tabo animation, "A Contest to Remember" was launched.