Did you Know?
- [mlf] 3,000 to 4,000 in Thailand (1982 SIL).
- King Chulalongkorn was particularly impressed by western methods of law and education and he set about fully reforming the legal system of Siam and introducing state education for the masses (previously all education had been the privilege of the rich or through schools set up at monasteries).
- Thailand hotels, amazing in their own right, have the unique distinction of being in a magnificent and exotic country that boasts thousands of famous sites to explore.
- The south region of Thailand is located on the narrow Malay Peninsula, with the Andaman Sea (Indian Ocean) on it's west side and the Gulf of Thailand (Pacific Ocean) on it's east.
- Thailand occupies the western half of the Indochinese peninsula and the northern two-thirds of the Malay Peninsula in southeast Asia.
- Thailand requires that all vehicles be covered by third-party liability insurance for death or injury, but there is no mandatory coverage for property damage.
- Canadian Ambassador Bids Farewell to Thailand: On 21 June 2007, Mr.