Did you Know?
- Mae Sarieng town in northwest Thailand, Mae Ngaw along the Salween River, 15 to 25 villages, Hot to Mae Sarieng (Highway 1099 which runs south to Omkoi).
- Thailand is part of the 21st century Geo-Economic Region commonly referred to as 'The Pacific Rim'.
- Aims to increase young people’s awareness of social, economic and political issues that concern them, as well as engage youth in critical thinking activities more...
- All, applicants will be notified by email as to whether their application has been successful.
- The plunge Tuesday came after the Bank of Thailand announced its toughest measures yet to clamp down on speculative inflows that have lifted the Thai currency.
- The plunge came after the Bank of Thailand announced late Monday tough measures to clamp down on speculative inflows that have lifted the baht to nine-year highs.
- Thailand is the only southeast Asian country never have been taken over by a European power.