Did you Know?
- The original Deity of Madana-mohana was taken to Karauli in Rajasthan for safety during the attack on Vrindavan by the soldiers of the fanatical Muslim Emperor, Aurangzeb.
- Vrindavan and Mathura are one of the holiest places of Vaihsnavites.
- Akbar's visit to Vrindavan in the year 1570, he gave permission for four temples to be built by the Gaudiya Vaisnavas, which were Madana-Mohana, Govindaji, Gopinatha and Jugal Kisore.
- Vrindavan is located 150 km from Delhi and can be reached in 2.5 hours on Highway NH2, one of the most modern roads of India.
- Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and Vrindavan is where he performed his childhood and youth was spent.
- The deities at the temple are popularly known as the Chhote Radha Raman.
- This task in Vrindavan is under care of Water Supply Corporation as it is in the whole state of U.P. Throug this project the 19 drains which are ending in the Yamuna river, will be taped and sent to the sewage system through two pump stations.