Did you Know?
- Thus the sweetness of madhurya rasa transformed into the magnanimity of unconditional mercy distribution of the Vrindavan mellows, trough the Samkirtan lila and the audharya mood of the Yuga Avatar for the present Age.
- Vrindavan was manifested as a forest as it is clear by name but today in Vrindavan there is only 10% of the land for parks and besides it there is 100 hectares of forest land.
- In one corner of Vrindavan two toddlers join forces to lug a half-filled bucket of water to care for "their" tree in a tennis-court-sized park built on the site of a former dump.
- In table 1.2, for Vrindavan 81.25% of those in rehabilitation homes, 63.7% of those in boarding houses and 66.25% of those on the streets have been married before the age of 20.
- Vrindavan town is an important pilgrim centre located on river Yamuna.
- Vrindavan is within the jurisdiction of Mathura and still continues to exist.
- Vrindavan is the most important holy place for all devotees of Lord Krishna, who come here from all over the world.