Did you Know?
- Established in 1864 by Swami Haridas, this temple is one of the most popular temples in Vrindavan, especially during Jhulan Yatra, the swing festival in the month of Shravan (July/August).
- In Vrindavan, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Vrindavan’s winning characteristics is - we meet the special dietary requirements of people looking for select regional Indian food, halal items and hard to get Jain cuisine at a very short notice.
- Vrindavan Municipality has its own limitation for not having sufficient equipment for the street cleaning and garbage collection.
- "Vrindavan is 10 km from Mathura and it is associated with the childhood exploits of Lord Krishna."
- Vrindavan is iluminated by numberless moons of spiritual bliss.
- In the city of Vrindavan, widows face a life that is so abysmal and cruel that it is difficult to imagine in the modern world.