Did you Know?
- Thus the sweetness of madhurya rasa transformed into the magnanimity of unconditional mercy distribution of the Vrindavan mellows, trough the Samkirtan lila and the audharya mood of the Yuga Avatar for the present Age.
- In table 1.2, for Vrindavan 81.25% of those in rehabilitation homes, 63.7% of those in boarding houses and 66.25% of those on the streets have been married before the age of 20.
- One of Vrindavan's most opulent temples, it was built by the Maharaja of Jaipur, Sawai Madhav, in 1917 after 30 years of labour.
- A prominent feature of the restaurant is the door delivery service – the term ‘door’ delivery is used instead of ‘home’ as we deliver not only to the local residents but also to customers at their local work place and to tourists staying at furnished apartments and hotels around the area.
- Vrindavan, just 15 km from Mathura, is another major place of pilgrimage in the state of Uttar Pradesh in the northern part of India.
- What a place Vrindavan is! Anyone could loose his or her heart after entering the first step into the holy land of Vrindavan.
- At WWF India's 25th Anniversary Congress in 1994, a declaration written by a senior religious figure of Vrindavan, Shrivatsa Goswami, was presented to the President of India along with a sacred Kadam tree from Vrindavan.