Did you Know?
- This large 3 bedroom 1,800sq ft loft style space that is rarely found, located on st john street in the heart of clerkenwell with farringdon station a few minutes walk away
- SOUTH BERWICK, MAINE -- Coinciding with the publication of a new booklet, "South Berwick Village and the Fire of 1870" by Mary Rice Jewett and other local writers, the Old Berwick Historical Society is holding a free walking tour of the historic downtown.
- Once you exit the train, cross the street to the Northeastern side (same side as the YMCA) and turn right to continue walking down Huntington Avenue.
- The first stoplight you reach will be Forsyth Street.
- Current city Street: Walking Distance : The Twilight Zone/Walking Distance <
- Baker Street underground station and bus stops for several London buses provide easy links with all the major sights in London.
- Home to the Fringe Street Party each year, Brunswick Street is renowned for the eclectic and original shops that sell handmade jewelry, art, sculpture to the alternative community so you're bound to find that gold lamé catsuit or pink leather chaps.