Did you Know?
- The Hotel Ste Helene is perfectly located in the New Orleans French Quarter, 1½ blocks from Jackson Square, 2 blocks from Bourbon Street and 2 blocks from the riverboat docks.
- It is served by Goodge Street underground Station (Northen line) but it is also within walking distance from 3 other underground Stations (Tottenham Court Road, Warren Street and Russell Square).
- State Street Coins, US Coins Graded and Certified by PCGS and NGC
- Harvey Milk was known as the Mayor of Castro Street.
- I prefered Walking on Glass Feersum Endjinn The Bridge The Wasp Factory Excession Song of Stone Complicity (although the plot was too easy to second guess) Use of Weapons was good but seems like a blueprint for the superior Walking on Glass (which although published earlier was written later).
- Continue walking until you reach the stoplight at Forsyth Street.
- The staff will assist you in creating the atmosphere that you desire.